Auditions and Self Tapes
Canberra Youth Theatre can help you prepare for your next audition.
These one-on-one sessions will tackle the challenges of the audition process, help you choose pieces that show you at your best, and provide practical guidance to nail that audition and achieve your goals.
Each private session is tailored to your specific needs, offering tools that will continue to challenge your own creative process. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Auditions for theatre productions
- Performing and filming a self-tape
- Applying for drama school
- Develop material and build repertoire as part of your actors’ toolkit
- Advice on piece selection to support your strengths as an actor
- Making strong, active choices within a monologue
- Dealing with performance anxiety
- Vocal coaching
- Guidance on a professional career in theatre
- Build confidence working with classical and contemporary texts
Private coaching can be delivered in-person or online via Zoom, year round.
60 minute session = $75
90 minute session = $110
To book a session, please email email@example.com