About The Ensembles
Young people in school Years 10–12 delve deep into the theatrical process to hone their craft, expand their understanding of theatre making and establish their practice as emerging theatre makers.
Run on a semester basis, young artists work with a professional Workshop Artist on a weekly program that concludes with an end of semester performance for family and friends.
- Ideal for dedicated drama students.
- Explore sophisticated theatre making techniques.
- Practice new acting methodologies each week.
- Refine personal creative practice.
- Sharpen skills in acting, devising, voice work, script analysis and stagecraft.
- Work with monologues and scenes from plays.
- Collaborate to devise an original piece of theatre.
- Perform for family and friends at the end of semester.
Our Ensembles are delivered in line with government social distancing requirements and our COVIDsafe plan.
Enrolments are open until week 3 each semester.
Enrolments for our Ensembles are on a semester basis.
Stay In The Loop
Want to be the first to know when enrolments open each semester?
Connect with us via email or social to get the latest announcements.
Access For All
We are proud to work with a number of organisations, including ACT Together, CREATE Foundation, Canberra Refugee Support and The Companion House to offer scholarships for our workshop programs.
We also offer open scholarships to individuals and families in the Canberra Region.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties please contact our office and see our FAQs for more information.
Years 10–12 Ensembles For 2022
Meet Your Workshop Artist
Get The Details
|WHO||School Years 10–12|
|WHEN||Mondays 4:30–6:30pm (*excluding public holidays)|
Term 3: Monday 18 July – Monday 19 September
Term 4: Monday 10 October – Monday 5 December
|WHERE||Gorman Arts Centre, Braddon|
|COST||Total per semester:|
Full Payment — $570
Split Payments — $285 + $285