1-on-1 Online Sessions
Get audition-ready and refine your skills for audition preparation with our Artistic Director Luke Rogers.
Working from a depth of directing and audition panel experience, Luke will guide young actors through the process of articulating their casting type, selecting monologues, and refining their choices for performance.
In these one-on-one sessions, actors will choose, practice and perfect contrasting monologues, workshop them in detail, and receive constructive feedback. These workshops are ideal for those who are applying for drama schools, recent graduates looking to improve their confidence in an audition environment and actors who are ready to take the next step in their career.
These private online sessions are tailored to your specific needs, offering tools that will continue to challenge your own creative process, including:
- Advice on piece selection to support your strengths as an actor
- Making strong, active choices within your monologue
- Interrogate choices to make new discoveries
- Understanding and demystifying the audition process
- Dealing with performance anxiety
- Being confident and spontaneous when taking direction during the audition process
1 x 60 minute session via Zoom = $50
Purchase 2 sessions in the same transaction = $90
Purchase 3 sessions in the same transaction =$130