Join us throughout the year for a series of specialised masterclasses with leading industry professionals.
These programs provide:
- Practical training for emerging artists looking to develop their skills in a specific area.
- Connection and networking with industry professionals.
- Creative collaboration opportunities in a challenging and supportive environment.
Masterclasses are open to emerging artists from any background or level of experience.
New Masterclasses are released throughout the year.
Stay In The Loop
Want to be the first to hear about new masterclasses?
Connect with us via email or social to get the latest announcements.
Drama School Audition Masterclass
Thinking of applying for drama school? Join us for an intensive workshop specifically focussed on the unique experience of the drama school audition.
Who You Are
This workshop is ideal for young actors aged 17–25 who are applying to drama schools, or who simply want to learn how to prepare for the challenges of an audition, so you are equipped to do your best work.
What You’ll Learn
- Gain insider knowledge to understand and demystify the audition process.
- Receive guidance on selecting audition pieces that support your strengths as an actor.
- Learn how to approach and tailor your performance for both classical and contemporary pieces.
- Develop confidence and spontaneity in taking direction during the audition.
- Understand how to make the best impression and stand out in ‘workshop audition’ settings.
- In the final session, the opportunity to film material to submit for drama school auditions
Meet Your Workshop Artist
Drawing from over twenty years of experience as a director in professional theatre and on audition panels, Luke will guide young actors through the process of articulating their casting type, selecting monologues, and refining their choices for performance under realistic audition conditions.
Get The Details
17 & 24 September
|WHERE||Gorman Arts Centre, Braddon|