Our Young Artist Advisory Panel provides greater opportunities for young people interested in artistic leadership. The panel consists of young artists between the ages of 13 and 25 who ensure that young people’s voices and opinions remain at the core of the work we do.
The YAAP meet monthly as a group with the Artistic Director to:
- Participate in conversations about programming and developing the artistic vision of Canberra Youth Theatre
- Contribute to ideas for new workshops and masterclasses
- Learn about the management of a theatre company
- Help develop opportunities for emerging artists
- Lead new initiatives to support the growth of the company
YAAP members act as ambassadors for Canberra Youth Theatre, help to promote productions and programs, and work to build a positive, supportive and creative environment.
If you are excited to work with us and want to make your voice heard in shaping the future of Canberra Youth Theatre, then this is the opportunity for you.
Panel members will meet once a month.
Please email your expression of interest to email@example.com
Please address the following as part of your EOI:
- What do you love most about Canberra Youth Theatre? What do you think it does best? Why is it important to you?
- What changes might you like to see at Canberra Youth Theatre? How do you think it can innovate?
- What do you want to get out of participating in this program? What would you like to achieve?
- Include the age you are turning this year.